As I say in my posts Naturism is for everyone. There are people all over the world that are enjoying naturist lifestlye. I am always happy when I get a chance to meet others that enjoy naturist lifestyle and the freedom that goes with it.
I write posts about naturism in general, I share my personal experiences, advices and travel destinations. Now I am happy to intoduce you with another naturist – Marc! He is also a blogger and his blog is dedicated to promote naturist lifestyle.
So please sit back and enjoy reading about naturist from France!
What is your name?
Where do you live?
- In the South of France, near Béziers.
For how long have you been a naturist?
- I would say almost forever, but really embraced the lifestyle ten years ago, when I ended up living next to a naturist beach. Naturism became then an evidence.
When and where do you practice naturism?
- Whenever and wherever I can. Of course on naturist beaches, also while visiting foreign countries, I look for naturist places and nudist resorts. I hike naked also as frequently as possible. And, I’m generally naked at home.
What is your main virtue?
What is your main shortcoming?
What do you appreciate the most in your friends?
- Their open-mindedness and being fun.
What is your favorite occupation?
- Hiking and running in nature.
What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is spending time naked with people I love.
If not yourself, who would you be?
- A musician. I love music but never found the time to learn to play an instrument.
Who is/are your favorite heroes/heroines?
- Master Yoda (for his philosophy: Do. Or Do Not. There’s no Try).
What advice would you give to people to become naturist?
- Do. Or Do Not. There’s no Try! Seriously, jump, do not think too long. People think naturism is for perfect people with perfect body, or for swingers. There’s nothing further from the truth. Naturism is for every body and is a very social and familial lifestyle. Naturists are really friendly people. I would advise though to start with a naturist resort. Go there for a week-end, talk to people, discover what makes naturism unique at your rhythm. Once adopted, you will never look back.
Any final thoughts?
- Thank you for the questions. It was fun. My final thought is really to give naturism a try and share it with as many people as possible. Naturism makes you feel good, and it feels even better when shared with friends.
P.S. If you are interested in how I have answered the same questions, you can read it in Marcs blog – Naked and Happy 😉